Disclaimer

The author of this blog does not advocate hate or unprovoked violence against any group. The purpose of this blog is to provide the very best information regarding philosophy, mindset training, and technique for the Christian Martialist in their broader Biblical, theological and cultural contexts. Nothing posted here should be construed as promoting or excusing hostile speech or acts toward anyone.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Young Christian Warrior Motivational Poster

This Christian warrior motivational poster features one of those cartoons that's supposed to make you see yourself and chuckle. To me, it's an acknowledgment of budding sheepdogs who will take action when the sheep are too stunned to move.

Even though I thought I was the only one . . . . 
. . . I will say that I was running mental attack drills in school and church long before 9/11 and long before the Columbine shooting -- even before Red Dawn. If this cartoon connects with you as it did with me, just smile wryly and keep on running those mind drills.

Thanks to Merrianna for the link to this poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment