Disclaimer

The author of this blog does not advocate hate or unprovoked violence against any group. The purpose of this blog is to provide the very best information regarding philosophy, mindset training, and technique for the Christian Martialist in their broader Biblical, theological and cultural contexts. Nothing posted here should be construed as promoting or excusing hostile speech or acts toward anyone.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Warrior Health & Fitness: Spinal Stretch

When I was young, I never pictured myself as one of those bad-back guys. Since that just didn't apply to me, and since I knew my strength, I stressed my back until, one day, it screamed in pain.

Now, I have neck and low-back pain. It's better now than it was five years ago,however, and I attribute that to several factors.

One that I recently learned about and have started to apply is called stretch-lying. The following video shows how it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment