Disclaimer

The author of this blog does not advocate hate or unprovoked violence against any group. The purpose of this blog is to provide the very best information regarding philosophy, mindset training, and technique for the Christian Martialist in their broader Biblical, theological and cultural contexts. Nothing posted here should be construed as promoting or excusing hostile speech or acts toward anyone.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

From the Barber's Chair: More on EDC

In this post, I am including something my barber sent me some time back. It really took me by surprise.

It's not that I don't appreciate Zippo lighters. I have one, and I consider it part of my prepping gear. I just didn't know they had so much other neat stuff.

As my barber pointed out, "They really updated the product line.  It's been years since I visited this site.  Emergency fire starters,handwarmers, etc." Here's the link:


ZIPPO

No comments:

Post a Comment