Disclaimer

The author of this blog does not advocate hate or unprovoked violence against any group. The purpose of this blog is to provide the very best information regarding philosophy, mindset training, and technique for the Christian Martialist in their broader Biblical, theological and cultural contexts. Nothing posted here should be construed as promoting or excusing hostile speech or acts toward anyone.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

From the Barber's Chair: CCW or HMO?

My barber is a very inspirational guy. I received the following email from him:

So, I go to my doctor's office today . . . 

The receptionist asked for my insurance card. Reaching into my wallet,I handed her the card. "Sir,this is a CCW permit." (the ones in this state are the same size,and color as my HMO card.) I was embarrassed,and apologized. When I was done with the appointment,I apologized again,and the receptionist told me, "My whole family carries; your permit was not a shock."

That kinda' made my day. I really need to start wearing my reading glasses more . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment