Disclaimer

The author of this blog does not advocate hate or unprovoked violence against any group. The purpose of this blog is to provide the very best information regarding philosophy, mindset training, and technique for the Christian Martialist in their broader Biblical, theological and cultural contexts. Nothing posted here should be construed as promoting or excusing hostile speech or acts toward anyone.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Combat Archery?

My daughter Merrianna, who has an interest in archery, gave me the link to the video below. I found the archer's ability to fire arrows accurately in rapid succession impressive.

I'm not ready to throw out my firearms in favor of bows & arrows, but this leads me think that a bow has a lot more potential as a combat weapon than I had previously thought. If I had a bow and this guy's skills, I would not feel totally at a loss if separated from my firearms, or if I ran out of ammo.


No comments:

Post a Comment