Disclaimer

The author of this blog does not advocate hate or unprovoked violence against any group. The purpose of this blog is to provide the very best information regarding philosophy, mindset training, and technique for the Christian Martialist in their broader Biblical, theological and cultural contexts. Nothing posted here should be construed as promoting or excusing hostile speech or acts toward anyone.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Songs I Grew Up With: Sink the Bismark

I intend for this to be an ongoing series, and I may even dedicate a separate page to the songs that helped bend my young heart toward Christian Martialism.

As a youngster in post WWII America, my favorite place was my grandparents' house in south Buffalo. As my grandmother worked in the kitchen, she listened to the radio, and I would hear songs like "Sink the Bismark" as I read comic books or played with my brother & my cousin.

3 comments:

  1. Great song! You brought back some old dusty memories, I heard this song a few times as a kid. I've always thought, if I ever went into music (not going to, just saying) I'd write REAL lyrics like this, no more of that "Born this way" garbage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it. And also glad you're doing some catching up. Always good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete