Disclaimer

The author of this blog does not advocate hate or unprovoked violence against any group. The purpose of this blog is to provide the very best information regarding philosophy, mindset training, and technique for the Christian Martialist in their broader Biblical, theological and cultural contexts. Nothing posted here should be construed as promoting or excusing hostile speech or acts toward anyone.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Does the Church Unite or Divide Families?


Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. (Matthew 10:34-37)


Faith in Christ Jesus divides believers from unbelievers, even within the family. That kind of division is inevitable and necessary to the growth of God's kingdom.

But there's another kind of division -- one that cuts children and youth away from godly, believing parents. And many churches practice this kind of division. That's the subject of the video "Divided". I recommend watching it.

To see the video "Divided" CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment